Themabewertung:
  • 0 Bewertung(en) - 0 im Durchschnitt
A thread for all those who 'd like to speak a word of English now and then.
An "english-free-topic-thread"? Sounds nice. That would be a good idea an -deleted-, too...
Die grundlegende Frage: Warum existiert Leben Antwort: Um des Lebens willen. (Dune, Zensunni-Sprichwort)
The spice mus flow!
[Bild: dunemovieplanets400x150yi5.jpg]
cthulhu1987 schrieb:Sounds nice.

Right! So come on in, then! Smile
Fokker schrieb:Well, I have been to Gibraltar, London and Edinburgh. I think the english people are very nice, since I have met some nice people in both city and I sensed no anti-german behaviour.
Only the food is terrible... Wink
I have never still felt an aversion against Germans. Only surely not in the United States.

Will rather stop here. My knowledge of English is very bad
cthulhu1987 schrieb:That would be a good idea an -deleted-, too...

And what did you delete? Come on - tell us! Wink
Melun schrieb:And what did you delete? Come on - tell us! Wink
Unfortunately, only via PM, because my post contained, according to the admin, an unwarranted ad for another board Sad ...
Die grundlegende Frage: Warum existiert Leben Antwort: Um des Lebens willen. (Dune, Zensunni-Sprichwort)
The spice mus flow!
What's Bras d'honneur in english?
The spice mus flow!
riverpirate schrieb:I have never still felt an aversion against Germans. Only surely not in the United States.
When I was in Barcelona I got expelled from a restaurant as soon as the waiter noticed my nationality.
I think that reaction is explained through the spanish civil war. Barcelona was a stronghold of the second republic while germany supported the facists.
Good judgement comes from experience, experience comes from bad judgement.
@#17
Are your sure that it does reflect a popular sentiment in the population or just of this restaurant-owner?
The spice mus flow!
Can man be sure of anything? Big Grin I don't know, dude. It is just an experience I made several years ago.
Good judgement comes from experience, experience comes from bad judgement.
@#19
You forgot an 'a'!
The spice mus flow!

Möglicherweise verwandte Themen…
Thema Verfasser Antworten Ansichten Letzter Beitrag
  Wechselwörter-Thread Fokker 150 106.279 03.03.2009, 20:22
Letzter Beitrag: Gelöscht

Gehe zu:

Benutzer, die gerade dieses Thema anschauen: 1 Gast/Gäste